Friday, February 6, 2009

meh nk story..=)




today::6th feb..i haven't sleep at all..*yawn*
OMG..wut a hectic week..slept late nite,woke up early morning,wut happened to me?adeh..wanna questioned here,wut happened to s7 currently?? and shah alam itself?everyday jammed! took an action of that,every morning i should woke up at 6 a.m!wow..wut a good gal i am. That was almost everyday faced wit the jammed.sick.woke up at 6,bathing then waitin' for kak zura..thanks sis..every morning drove me to ma fac..hehe.syg kamu!no more rapid kl at all.

many things happened to me in this beautiful february.i do hope everything goes well but u know all fate was created by 'him'.sad n happy..that what i've faced.luckily im in wonderful mode when i have more spirit to study.hehe.'revenge' actually.sumone drive me to be like this.to mr,in spite of u didn't know,deeply inside im promise.i'll prove to you..by year 2010!!!then,another things make me smile the whole day was my new study table!haha.i've bought the new one.very nice n of course i like it.thank's to abah paid one for me. yeah i admit my 26 hours was sitting there.studying and internet of coz.uwaa..tenet,tenet and tenet.wut would gonna happen to me soon.adeh.giler tenet btol budop nih.

waitt..one more precious things,thanks for nana(amilqa) and niko(payed) for a wonderful advises.thanks God..having friends like u'ol.luv u guys!i seemed like strong but inside who knows.i pretend to be happy but..my heart rebelled to be like that;( ..i dun wanna be the girl who never wants to be alone.here i am!so girls..just saying that..what ever it is..life is short..so live life to the fullest~
hmm..february actually comes to be a very sad moment to me.i lost my very close buddy.who always texted to me,ym,lot of cares..such a wonderful guy.trust me dear..miss our old times.wanna be like before.atleast i know how r u doin'.hmm. i know u r really buzy lately.always pray for ur success.honestly,im proud of what u've got,,what u've done.God bless..may ur biz succeed ever.amin...

hmm..actually what suppose i do rite now??
hey zila go n pack ur stuff la..huhuhehe.goin' to sri kembangan tomorrow afternoon.my sis in law called just now.adeh..spend my weekend at ma bro's hoz.very nice to be there.actually kn guyz..i smile sampai pp rite now..u know y??can't wait to see my angels!!!karok at alamanda this comin' sunday with my adorable angels [nana a.k.a amilqa,najwa,payed,nelly,nick nadiani n anne!!]frens since i was in smtpm..miss u gals!!!

3 comments:

  1. payid n kima nie...huhuhuhu...2in1,,we r come in complete pakej,,hahahah..btw,,kami nk menjeleskan kamu,,juz now back from eat2,,then shopim2,,an da most iimportant,,kami g tgk konsert,,haha...wait r,,nk upload pic ngan ifa raziah,,jgn jeles nyah,,*wink,,
    catch u tomorrow at alamanda okeyh..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. x aciiiiiiiii!!
    mne bley xajak sye!uwaaa..hehe
    okeyh sayam2 ku..c u on 4pm okeyh.
    kite gegar sama itu alamnda(-_*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missss u tooo zila zaid...ekeke.....

    ReplyDelete